Myriah Pointer attacker arrested! Thug Chazmyn Donald beat up model over hamburger! Charged with cruelty to children and more!
Chazmyn Donald, (MUGSHOT) 21, is charged with aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, and third-degree cruelty to children following the Feb. 22 attack.
The following news comes from the New York Daily News! I am reblogging it.
(Article link)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arrest-made-filmed-beating-atlanta-woman-article-1.2134991
" A little more than a week after an Atlanta woman was filmed being savagely beaten unconscious by her so-called friends, police have announced an arrest in the disturbing case.
Chasmyn Donald, 21, was arrested and charged in the Feb. 22 attack that left Myriah Pointer, 23, suffering two black eyes, a chipped tooth and a concussion, Atlanta police said Monday.
She faces aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, and third-degree cruelty to children. Police said more arrests are expected.
"I was held down and stomped until I was unconscious. Once I gained consciousness they were still beating and stomping me," she later posted on Facebook with pictures showing her horrific bruises.
After about three hours she told police she was able to finally call her aunt to come pick her up. She then notified local authorities."
"Everything has changed and i never wanna go back to the way it was," she posted on Facebook Sunday.
"I'm finding who i am and who i am from here on out is gonna be enough!"
Okay, so here's my opinion! I'm gonna celebrate this arrest!
They beat that woman in and out of consciousness over allegedly sitting on a hamburger!
These evil women thought she was stealing a cheap piece of meat!
You are what you eat ladies! You are what you eat indeed!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment