Sigma Alpha Epsilon suspends members, closes chapter over "Never be a nigger is SAE" VIDEO! University of Oklahoma letters!
I just posted a blog and video about that now infamous Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity video.
You know? The one were those University of Oklahoma students talked about murdering "black" people by lynching them.
Yeah, the one were they celebrated how their will "never be a nigger at SAE"?
Check it out below if you didn't see it yet!
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/03/therell-never-be-nigger-at-sae-video.html
Well it looks like that fraternity is done!
Check out this letter from the president of Oklahoma University!
Now check out what the fraternity had to say in their first official statement since the incident!
I just knew the Bull shit was gonna happen!
Yeah, they may be suspended, however, neither letter mentioned the violent nature of the klans hate speech!
They said racist things, yes! But the bigger threat is the violence!
Pay attention and stay awake. I may have to do one of those long video.
Possibly a part 2 and 3 on YouTube!
These thugs need to be in jail for making terrorist threats!
Focus on the violence and forget the racism that came from these APE's.
And when I say APE, I mean Affluenza, Privilege and Entitlement.
Yeah, I just made it up, but it works!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment