Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Terry Amey claims he was married to Nia when Chris Light Brown busted the nut that created his daughter Royalty!

Terry Amey claims he was married to  Nia when Chris Light Brown busted the nut that created his daughter Royalty!






Terry Amey was married to the mother of Chris Brown's daughter, Royalty, when she became pregnant with the child! No word of whatever or not they were separated, on a "break" or what.
However, according to Terry they were legally married at the time!

When he found out Chris Brown was the father of baby Royalty, via the news,, he posted a message on Instagram under him and his daughters screen name, royalty_yaye_bah.
Terry said the following  about this shocking information!
"The Saddest Day Of My Life This lil girl meant the world To Me I been There Through Everything I was told This Was My child How Can This Be happening A Man Just Steps in and Take Over What I Built What I lived for I Dedicated My Whole Life To This Family Now Everything Is Gone.. @tmztv @balleralert Y Did This happen To me Now I lost My Lil Girl For Good"

Yeah folks! This story gets more messy by the minute!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment