Chris Brown finally talks about Baby Royalty and Nia Amey! Calls his fans nosey mother fucker!
So, Chris Light Brown finally had something to say about his out of wedlock baby.
Whoops, I mean, her mother was married to another man at the time of conception,
therefore she was half in and half out! Like Bobbi Kristina's consciousness.
Sorry, couldn't help myself! Bobby Brown don't hurt me!
No, but seriously, here's the only information over the past 4 days Chris Brown has given
fans and spectators about his baby with booty model, Nia Amey!
Chris Brown said,
"How bout yall kiss my ass..Ima post what te fuck I want, say what I want when I want. I don't owe you nose muhfuckahs a damn thing. This FRUITZ #500"
LMAO!
Now if that wasn't some extra light skinned shit to say!
I will not be kissing your ass Chris Light Brown. But you can kiss the judges ass when he tells you how much you're gonna pay in child support!
Oh well, this response was much better than you beating a bitch across the forehead or throwing a chair out of a window at a news station. Or fight with bottles in a club.
Or getting shot at while you're on stage.
I see you're maturing already! You're gonna be a great dad Chris!
On Father's Day, Royalty can draw you a picture of yourself wearing a bullet proof vest.
Why? Because you're always getting into some bull shit! ASSHOLE!
But this is just my opinion of Chris Brown!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment