Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chrissy Teigen gets blocked by Chris light brown on twitter! (John Legend's wife)

Chrissy Teigen gets blocked by Chris light brown on twitter! (John Legend's wife)






Check out this hilarious picture Chrissy Teigen posted exposing Chris Light Brown for blocking her on twitter!






I find this to be hilarious because Chris couldn't take some little non threatening comment she made. It was so weak and benign I cannot recall what it was she said verbatim. But something extra light, I can assure you of that.

I've been blocked on Twitter by Erica Mena, Kat Stacks, Jazz Fly, Joe Budden and the list goes on and on.

I only cried when Erica blocked me. No more Mena Monday's for me! Oh well, still a fan!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment