Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

DJ Khaled sued! Jeweler says he stiffed him like a Necrophiliac! Rolex, Chain, Ring and more not payed for!

DJ Khaled sued! Jeweler says he stiffed him like a Necrophiliac! Rolex, Chain, Ring and more not payed for!




The following news comes from TMZ!

TMZ writes,


"DJ Khaled was slapped with a lawsuit by a NY jeweler who says the rapper ordered a ton of bling, but refused to pay for a thing -- and is now more than $100,000 in the red.
According to legal docs obtained by TMZ ... Khaled got 2 Rolex watches, a custom made diamond chain, a pair of diamond earrings, and a 4 carat diamond ring from Rafaello & Company in 2012.
R&C says it had a written agreement with Khaled that gave him 15 days to check out any jewelry the company sent him. The deal was ... if he liked the goods, he would pay -- and if not, send 'em back.
But in the lawsuit, R&C says Khaled did neither -- keeping the watches, chain, earrings and ring ... and never paid a dime for them when he was billed. 
We reached out to Khaled's rep, and so far no word back -- but as his biggest hit says ... "Got money on my mind, I can't never get enough." 


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/03/dj-khaled-sued-jewelry-didnt-pay-jeweler/#ixzz3TK3Uwz00




First of all! He probably copped some diamonds which aren't really worth much!
I mean, if you're gonna get yourself some jewelry, at least get yourself some precious gem stones.

Anyway!

I hope he didn't really stiff dude for that jewelry!
But who knows. I'm still waiting on Khaled's side of the story!

I know I am sick of rappers wearing all of this jewelry though! It's so cliche!
I'm tired of these damn followers and clowns in general!
Skills over jewelry all day everyday!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:

Post a Comment