Kim Kardashian is taking Piano lessons from Oksana Kolesnikova! Kenny Babyface Edmond recommendation!
The following Kim Kardashian news comes from TMZ!
TMZ writes,
"Kim Kardashian's hasn't tried to impress a pianist this much since ... well, ever ... because she's taking lessons from a classically trained musician -- and no, she's not only playing the black keys.
Kardashian family sources tell TMZ ... Kim recently reached out to classical pianist Oksana Kolesnikova after a recommendation from no less an authority than Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds. We're told Kim's been laser focused on her lessons with Oksana.
You might think Kanye West is her musical inspiration -- but we're told Kim's interest in piano goes back to watching her father play when she was a child. She also played violin in grade school, and plans to pick that up again ... since Kourtney just gave her one for Christmas.
Kim could make her debut in May -- Oksana tells us she's invited her to perform at a recital where her students show off their skills. We're told Kim has a special song planned to surprise her family.
Kim Kardashian tickling ivories ... imagine that."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/03/kim-kardashian-piano-lessons-violin-recital/#ixzz3TJymhtR4
First of all, Kim Kardashian recently tweeted she was learning to play the piano so she can surprise her awesome husband, Kanye West by playing one of his tunes for him!
(Link below to my article about that subject)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/02/kim-kardashian-is-learning-kanye-wests.html
I mean, people love to hate on Kimmy Cakes and say she has no talent and slander her any way they can out of jealousy. Because she's rich, beautiful, and happy. Three things her haters and naysayers don't even at least try to obtain!
I am so happy for Kimberly! I hope her performance is shown on the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian's" Reality TV. show, or at least makes her thirst trap of an Instagram page!
Don't get me wrong, Kimmy shares so much with us, the public already!
And I respect her wishes if she choose to keep this performance private for the family.
But I am hoping wishing and praying it makes TV.
I love seeing beautiful women play beautiful music. That's why I'm a Alicia Keys fan!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment