Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jhonni Blaze says FUCK Lil Fizz's son because Moniece Slaughter (childs mom) made fun of Jhonni's dead boyfriend!

Jhonni Blaze says FUCK Lil Fizz's son because Moniece Slaughter (childs mom) made fun of Jhonni's dead boyfriend!








So, I've been trying to cover the on going feud between Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5 star, Jhonni Blaze, and Moniece Slaughter of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2!

Moniece ended up threatening to get Jhonni Blaze lit up like a Christmas tree!
And Jhonni said fuck your son to Moniece!

Here's Jhonni's explanation for her actions! She posted the following quote on Instagram but deleted the message. She said,

"My clapback isn't anything special . just some real ish. I have so much going on for me I'm going to let you make it baby girl . Just know ..... When you send threats .....its a whole different ball game .... Everyone talk about why you talked about her son ? Well don't diss my dude that died . two wrongs don't make a right but I am ignorant to .... God bless :-)"

Also, she posted this image to Instagram and said,

"Fuck I look like arguing with someone who can't get shit in their name but Instagram and Facebook"


She of course deleted this message after posting it.







I just wish these two ladies would stop fight and start biting!
They need to eat each other to death!
One lick at a time until the reach the center!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment