Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Masika Kalisha and Justin Bieber are fucking! I mean dating! Love & Hip Hop Hollywood reality star is a Belieber!

Masika Kalisha and Justin Bieber are fucking! I mean dating! Love & Hip Hop Hollywood reality star is a Belieber!





Masika Kalisha of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2, went from getting her ass whooped for allegedly robbing Young Berg blind, to fucking Justin Bieber to sleep!

On Ma1, 2015, the Biebs 21st birthday, Masika posted this picture of a man laying in a bed with an interesting tattoo on his shoulder!








Yeah, that Native American head wearing a war bonnet image looks so familiar!






And she captioned the Instagram photo, "Happy21"! So we know who she was talking about!

Of course she deleted the tea, but it's still out there Masika. Welcome to the internet!

All I know is Masika is fine as hell!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment