Karrine "Superhead" Steffans dick sucking video denounces SLUT Shaming! Redbone THOT releases PSA - Prostitute Seeking Attention! Hoefessional news!
Karrine "Superhead" Steffans posted a very controversial PSA video on Instagram recently! You know! Prostitute Seeking Attention!
(Actual video below!)
Take a gander at the videos dialogue! Karrine said,
"Okay lets talk about it, I'm a woman, and so I fuck men. Right now only one man. And I suck dick, because I'm grown, and he returns the favor, get over it!"
She also posted a lengthy message besides the video!
Karrine writes,
"I'm a woman and I can suck as many dicks as I want, just as men can suck as many pussies and asses as they want. And believe me, they do! I'm 36 years old. You can't slut shame me, bruh! 😂
Try that shit with some young girl who doesn't know her worth is not directly correlated to her familiarity with penises. And even then, don't fucking do it. You've got all these men out here taking dicks on Monday, snatching pussies on Tuesday, sucking anybody's ass on Wednesday, licking their bestie's nuts on Thursday, beating their wife on Friday, raping women on Saturday, praising the LORD on Sunday and you want to shame a woman for having sex?
Get the complete fuck outta here. And if and when I am single again, if I want to have sex like a grown-up, I will. And trust and believe there will be sucking. From both parties. And I have a strap-on named Pinky. Ask my ex-husbands. I will make a straight man love dick in a heartbeat and I'm not ashamed of any of it. I am a woman and I cannot be broken. Especially not over some dick, chile. Now, bend over and open up. 🍆💦"
First of all! Wait a minute! We're in a day in age where thots put out PSA's and Disclaimers and shit?
You're Superhead baby! Mother fucking Superhead!
Bitch been going so long and THOTin so strong, she sucked Kool G. Raps dick!
When he was popping! Releasing music and everything!
And you sucked it good baby!
I mean Karrine "Superhead" Steffans has a legendary mouth!
She can suck a beach ball through a coffee straw!
She can put a quarter in her mouth, suck, and stretch the face!
Superhead can suck a droplet of water out of a grain of sand!
I mean, Karrine Steffans can arguable suck dick better than anybody!
Even the Cardinal Pope knows that!
I am not into slut shaming, however I am into bitch shaming!
How dare you snitch on your ex husband about giving him "Pinky Winky", the strap on dinky, in his stinky? I mean, fuck him in the ass! Did we really need to know all of that? Did he suck it clean too Karrine? Sheesh! Black bitches never know when to stop, I swear to fucking God!
Keep somethings to yourself! No need to write books and leave us with graphic, private details about it!
Anyway!
I love whores and can't stand bitches! I'm about to start a bitch shaming and slut praising campaign!
Why? Because bitches cause stress and give headaches, while sluts relieve tension and pain!
A good slut is a true healer! A dick doctor, a nympho nurse, a pussy thrusting physical therapist, and a sword swallowing Shaman!
I commend Karrine "Supahead" Steffans for her work as a head doctor!
Her slurp surgery has made the world a better place!
You suck Karrine! And I mean that in the nicest most encouraging way!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment