Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Keyshia Cole FIGHTS with husband. Booby (Daniel Gibson) on Instagram over him missing 5 year old's birthday party! Messy & Ratchet!

Keyshia Cole FIGHTS with husband. Booby (Daniel Gibson) on Instagram over him missing 5 year old's birthday party! Messy & Ratchet!









My second favorite hoodrat of all time, R&B singer, Keyshia Cole, has been arguing with her husband Booby AKA Daniel Gibson, for of all things, him missing their 5 year old son's birthday party!

And no, I'm not joking! Wish I could say I was! I mean, I'd think they should be arguing over her messing around with Birdman AKA Baby, and getting herself arrested for having cock fights with pigeons over that ugly, tattoo on the top of the bald head having brother fucker!

Not mother fucker, but brother fucker!

Shout out to Lil Wayne!

But all of that is {Kermit D. Frog voice} None of my business!


So, Keyshia thought she found out via the internet where her husband was when he wasn't eating birthday cake with their child! The strip club of course! Making it rain on bitches like Jesus!
But things aren't always what they seem! But we'll get to that in a few!

She posted the disgusting and disturbing debauchery filled clip of Booby in the club with the strippers, on Instagram (actual video below) with the following caption,

"This is what your doing while your baby turns 5 tho? And hasn't even gotten a call from his father, I love you!? Or say HappyBDay! #ALLIN #What? #TheNextBitchPuss ? #JustWhenITriedToGiveUCredit #Smh #KeepMovingAroundTho"





Wow, Black bitches stay over doing the hash tags! Anyway! Booby went on to post a corny picture of himself looking off into space with the following extra long caption!








"I'll only say this. I ain't with all this messy shyt. This is not the place for any of this but I won't be quiet and sit back when you decide to involve an innocent child you force my hand. Make people think I'm a hoe, cool, let people think your perfect.. I don't care, but it takes a sick person to involve a child when they know what I do for him.  

For attention? Ratings? I FaceTime'd with my son yesterday through his grandmother because I did not want to speak to his mother. & he said "I WANT TO BE WITH YOU because my mom been sleep all day!" Social Media is not the place for any of this. You know Daniel Jr. Is my everything. Who was he with when you went to jail behind fighting over another man? You cried on my shoulder? I went to court with you?  

Who taught him his ABC's? Who flew 5hrs and drove 4 hours to bring him to you so he could bring in the New Year with his mother!! Who wakes up every morning & plays his game with him. Don't bring my son into your bullshyt! A terrible father is one thing I am not. & that video was from the night of MY BIRTHDAY not his. I hope this works for you & all your using it for. I'm Done. Crucify me but leave my son out your shyt!"


Damn Booby hit her with that ETHER! I'm so glad he brought up her going to jail for fighting bitches! So it looks like So it looks like Keyshia Cole - in her eye, is not mother of the year! Surprise surprise! Who would have ever thunk it?

I mean, she fights with women over her male mistress, while she's married.

Anyway! Keyshia responded by posting an image which read "They Will literally beg for your time, then waste it.




Which she capped off by saying!

"And are you saying the both of us didn't teach my Baby his ABCs. Btw mommy went to the activity store to buy all the books for ANYTHING to be taught! So #PLEASECHILL"
And went on to say this!

Wow! This girl is a fucking mess!


This is why I'm marrying a Japanese woman! The Japanese woman would never do this! You American guys can have these crazy broads! Oh well, at least Keyshia is fine as all hell right?


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment